Tombstone - January 20th 2018
Shine up your dancing shoes and hold onto your hats, we are hosting another one of our epic fundraising parties and it promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Party is from 6:30-midnight.
This event is 19+
Call Guest Services at (250) 655-9445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Tombstone event will be a step back in time to the evening of October 26th 1881, just after the fight at th OK Corral. On Saturday January 20th the main floor of The Pier becomes Tombstone, Arizona - all the food, music, decor, characters and excitement that your would expect in this wild west town. Your visit begins with a stop at The Telegraph Office to get your message and bag with 5 silver coins (value at $2 each to get your experience statrted) and extra coins can be bought at the Bank on Allen St. Silver pieces will be used for payment at all locales.
- Big Nose Kate's Saloon
- The Birdcage/Crystal Palace - live music, cocktails - a dancehall to beat all dancehalls
- La Cantina - authentic tacos
- Can Can - Chinese laundry and noodles
- Vielle Selle - French influenced eatery serving oysters and frites
- The Longhorn - the finest BBQ and biscuits
- General Store - bid on our unbelievable Silent Auction Items!
- Main Street Jail - photo op for a must have souvenir from your trip
- Snake Oil Sam's - his tincture will put hair on your chest!
- Shootin' Gallery - perfect your aim
- 'Deeds' for purchase - stake your claim and reap the rewards!
- So much more!
Bring your appetite, wear a costume, get into your dancing boots!
Net proceeds from our epic fundraising event will support the Sidney Food Bank.