OUR COMMITMENT TO ENSURING THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
We are doing our utmost to ensure our public spaces, guest rooms and all touchpoints are sanitized and disinfected properly and often.
- Masks or face coverings are required when in our public spaces, except when eating or drinking. Should you need a mask, please see a Guest Experience Agent & we will be happy to provide you with one.
- We have waived our cancellation fee during this difficult time & just ask that we be given 48 hours notice whenever possible – with the understanding that plans change quickly in this ever-changing environment.
- Reduced operations & staffing levels are in place to ensure safe social distancing and the ability to meet occupancy limits.
- We are committed to all-day disinfecting of public surfaces including door handles, railings & furniture.
- We are committed to all-day disinfecting of individual items such as room keys in between guest use, pens, credit card machine, phones & keyboards.
- Plexiglass protection screens have been installed at the Front Desk and guests are asked to maintain social distance protocols of 2 meters when in public areas.
- We are not offering stay over service at this time. Room cleaning will take place at check-out only. If guests require service during their stay, fresh towels, linens & amenities will be placed outside the room.
- Rooms are left for 24 hours after a guest has checked out–cleaned thoroughly, sanitized & disinfected & left for another 24 hours before the next guest checks in. In the event a room is required same day as check out – housekeeping will clean the room immediately after checkout and leave for the minimum requirement of 4 hours before the next guest is provided with access. Early check in for these rooms is unlikely.
- Hand sanitizer is available at various locations throughout the hotel including at the front desk, outside the lobby washrooms and in both elevators.
- All staff are required to wear face masks at all times in public spaces. Staff must answer & sign a self health assessment before starting work each day.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Covid - 19 Safety Recommendations
There are steps each of us can take to ensure our safety & the safety of those around you. Please ensure you are following all provincial health guidelines. To reduce your chances of exposure or transmission, we recommend the following:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Avoid others who are feeling ill or are unwell
- Cover your nose & mouth when coughing or sneezing to ensure droplets are not transmitted to others
- Wash your hands often & with soap for at least 20 seconds
- Do not greet others with a handshake or a hug
- Try not to touch you face, eyes or mouth
- Wear a face mask at all times when out in public & maintain social distancing
Information can be found at the following sites for the most up to date recommendations & requirements: