Healthy & Safety Procedures
Providing a Safe Travel Experience in Sidney, BC
The health of our guests and safe operating practices are of paramount importance to us at The Sidney Pier Hotel & Spa.
INFORMATION FOR GUESTS TRAVELLING FROM OUTSIDE OF CANADA:
In accordance with Government Regulation - travellers from outside of Canada must meet the terms of the Fully Vaccinated Traveller by ensuring you:
- have received at least 2 doses of a Government of Canada-accepted COVID-19 vaccine or a mix of 2 accepted vaccines
- or at least 1 dose of the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- have received your second dose at least 14 full days prior to the day you enter Canada
- Example: if your second dose was anytime on Thursday July 1, then Friday July 16 would be the first day that you meet the 14 day condition
- upload your proof of vaccination in ArriveCAN
- have no signs or symptoms of COVID-19
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call toll free at 1.866.659.9445 or email email@example.com
A SPECIAL MESSAGE TO OUR GUESTS REGARDING COVID-19:
We continue to clean and disinfect high volume touch areas multiple times throughout the day including all surfaces, equipment, and other elements of our facilities and work environment. We are requiring frequent and thorough hand washing for employees. We are providing hand sanitizer as well as a frequent supply of Kleenex, and other cleaning products.
Our rooms are left vacant for a minimum of 24 hours after a guest has checked out before our housekeeping staff enters the room.
We are not offering turnover service at this time due to the risk of having our staff enter your room - additional towels and supplies are available at any time by request to the front desk.
We have plexiglass partitions at our check in guest to provide a safe barrier between our guests and our Guest Experience Agents.
If you don’t feel well or wish to not travel due to these circumstances, we ask that you please delay your visit and encourage you to reschedule when you are feeling better. We are currently waiving our cancellation policy and allowing guests to cancel or re-book their stay for a future date at no charge.
Thank you and we hope you and your families are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.